1. Pick a web hosting that fits your demands and price range.
2. Choose a hosting package that is appropriate for the size and functionality of your website.
3. The domain name you choose to register will be your website's address.
4. Configure your hosting account by configuring the server and database settings for your website.
5. Using a web-based file manager or FTP software, upload the files for your website to your hosting account.
6. You should test your website to make sure it is usable and accessible.